Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:24:03 +0200

Thanks for looking,

Bob, it was an early shot with the boat - so I was lucky to catch some morning mist

Philippe,

These are all BW from the Fuji XT-1 and my normal workflow is to import to LR adjust histogram with high and low sliders and then open in silverefex 2 scroll down through the presets and choose the one that looks best to my eye, which is usually the first one that looks right, I may continue on but I usually go back to my first choice. Sometimes I play with the sliders but (unlike Bob) I normally leave them alone.

Thanks for the offer re DIY but we are stuck at the plumbing stage and unfortunately here they no longer use copper pipes and soldered joints (which I could do myself) but stainless steel and crimped joints and I can't seem to find out where to buy the joints so we will need to get a "proper" plumber in, so we are saving up for that.

BTW as a Welsh supporter I will be optimistically supporting France "Allez le Bleus" this weekend

Cheers Ian

Philippe <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
16 October 2015 at 15:04