Re: [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?

Subject: Re: [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 06:59:49 +0100
I have recently made the same mistake as Peter did, except that the difference
was only 1 hour (between here and France).  I might be slightly OCD, but I
really like the availability of the time stamp for each shot and I will keep
them as accurate as possible.  Aperture is very good at providing a way of
rectifying the mistake and I use it: this ensures that my photos are kept in
chronological order when I use different cameras.

But I am starting to use Capture One, also like Peter, and I shall now have to
look to see if there is a similar way to adjust times in that programme.

Chris