[OM] Instagram

Subject: [OM] Instagram
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:41:48 -0400
PESO people,

I am attending a week-long workshop given by Maggie Steber on editing and
sequencing of photos for documentary story telling.  She has said that we
all (5 of us) have to sign up for Instagram as it is the greatest thing
since sliced bread and the only way to get your photos noticed these days.
She brought in a young man who has published his photos only on Instagram
and was noticed by National Geographic and given a whole spread on photos
taken in his back yard (Joshua White).

I have no clue about Instagram and it has taken me all day to even sign up
for it.  You have to sign up on a phone, not a computer, and none of my
passwords would work.  I finally got the app downloaded and installed.  Now
what?

Is anybody here on Instagram?  Do you post photos there?   Do you use
Instagram to modify your photos or just post them there?

Help a clueless old lady here!

Tina

--
Tina Manley