Re: [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?

Subject: Re: [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:56:21 -0400
I tried FastStone on E-M1 raw files and JPEGs from those raw files. FastStone didn't complain about the raw files, appeared to run but actually did nothing that I could see. However, it did work for JPEGs from the same files. It also correctly handled the date rollover if you added enough hours. But I did not test to see if the date rollover would cause the month and/or year to change as well if that was called for or go so far as to test handling of leap years.

If you want to test it yourself just copy a few of the files you want to change into a separate folder so the originals are not changed. In fact I'd do that with everything and only replace the originals when you are happy everything is correct.

Chuck Norcutt