[OM] IMG: Barcelona bachelorette party

Subject: [OM] IMG: Barcelona bachelorette party
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 21:30:52 -0700
The pictures below were taken in front of Barcelona's Cafe Zurich, next to the Plaça de Catalunya. I and a couple of other LUG members were waiting for the rest of our group to arrive. The following scene unfolded right in front of us. Lluis told me that this is a local tradition. It's the female equivalent of a bachelor party. Friends of the bride-to-be gather here, wearing red and black. They blow whistles to announce her arrival. The badges they are wearing say "support team for the virgin."

Do these work, and which one(s) work best?
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/LUG-LHSA/LUG-Barcelona2015/P9190053.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/LUG-LHSA/LUG-Barcelona2015/P9190056+1.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/LUG-LHSA/LUG-Barcelona2015/P9190058.jpg.html>

--Peter