Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 4/10/2015: traffic jam

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 4/10/2015: traffic jam
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 07:15:44 -0700
On 10/7/2015 9:11 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
While cycling the other day, I ran into a traffic jam in El Campello, less than
a mile from the beach. While waiting, I grabbed the camera from my handlebar
bag and shot a few frames. This is why I always have a camera with me:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SqxC4Ls/A

Nice We occasionally get similar 'jams' near us. They use goats to eat the dry grass in the park and on the UC campus in the fall to lower the fire damage. I think they even eat the poison oak.

Get a Goat Moose