Re: [OM] Brian's Bad Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Brian's Bad Day
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 10:27:02 -0400
Very sad news for Brian and family. When Karen and I visited him in (his) summer a year and a half ago, he seemed well settled there.

And very sad, too, about Rosie. Our first sight of Brian in person was when we dropped by the street fair in Clyde, and there was Brian standing beside his display of photographs, holding Rosie.

Michael