Re: [OM] IMG: Bracelet

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bracelet
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 15:48:03 -0400
Given the time period and the look of the color I would say B&W images that were hand tinted... the common technology of the time. Wiki's timeline of photogaphy says: "1942 – Kodacolor, the first color film that yields negatives for making chromogenic color prints on paper. Roll films for snapshot cameras only, 35 mm not available until 1958."

So maybe they are chromogenic prints but they look hand tinted to me.

Chuck Norcutt