Re: [OM] What is this precipitate to which you refer? [was IMG: A Change

Subject: Re: [OM] What is this precipitate to which you refer? [was IMG: A Change of Colors]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:38:34 -0700
On 10/1/2015 7:08 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Newcastle got 7.6 inches of rain yesterday. Would you like some?

Sure, but mostly in the mountains as snow, please. :-)

I'm glad we missed that one, although I see some wetness may be in store for
the start of our visit.

We've weathered a couple of supposed hurricanes in the NE over the years. Neither amounted to much. In one case, we were staying with a friend in Brookline when TV news featured the obligatory report from a reporter wearing heavy weather gear in heavy, blowing rain out on the Cape. Ann called her parents who lived on the Cape, to see how bad it was. They said it was raining, nothing special.

But if we have a choice, Joaquin could give us a miss. :-)

Travelin' Moose