Re: [OM] Monster eats plant

Subject: Re: [OM] Monster eats plant
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 07:07:57 +0200
That's a wow - love the soft albeit generous luminosity you got there.

Very nice composition too

Amities
Philippe

Le 29 sept. 15 à 01:18, Mike Gordon via olympus a écrit :

Nice shot.

Yes, we have some of the same lovely monsters. Black Swallowtail cats LOVE parsley. They are nice looking creatures themselves as are the adults. I let them devour our parsley a couple years ago on the condition they come back and pose as adults--made them sign an agreement.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2010/12031654_hm7vCL/1200234896_Z4CJ28C

This shot was in deep shade on clear day with 100 Ektar with OM gear--blues can go a bit nuclear under those and I had not yet developed my standard adjustment procedure.

BTW the cats did not return as agreed and would be liable in small claims court as memories persist after metamorphosis despite the neural tissues turning to soup.
details:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0001736

Foiled again by uncooperative critters, Mike

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE