[OM] Nathan's PAD 27/9/2015: art and nature come together

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/9/2015: art and nature come together
From: Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 20:32:18 +0200
Today I went on a what was planned to be a 105 km bike ride, to the town of
Rojales where there is an active artist community whose works I wanted to look
at and photograph again. Many of the sculptures are just scattered around in
the hilly terrain, and many are made of scrap metal, such as this umbrella. The
threatening clouds in the background seemed very appropriate:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tVvfF8g/A

Because of a wrong turn I took, the 105 km ride became a 114 km ride, but it
just means that I deserve tonight’s wine that much more ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain