Re: [OM] IMG: Battered B'fly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Battered B'fly
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:56:13 -0500
Hi Chris,

Other than my ceiling damage, I have been "out of the loop" on the development of this one. I know that Arnold Center has done extensive development testing on both the airframe and the engine, but I know nothing of the outcome of that work.

I did see a comment by one of the test pilots to the effect that you cannot dogfight with this airplane. I'm not sure what its mission really is.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA