Re: [OM] IMG: northern Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: northern Wales
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 17:02:01 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.  Most of my colleagues would not have agreed with your
assessment of Anglesey, but I agree that it has its charms.  The lighthouse at
South Stack is pretty interesting and photogenic, for instance.

The beach at Rhosneigr used to be somewhere we liked to go, in the 70s, but the
locals generally thought ill of us (we thought).

Chris