Re: [OM] IMG: In Keeping With the Battle of Britain on OM List

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: In Keeping With the Battle of Britain on OM List
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 21:11:28 +0000
Also available via android phones. We were just using it yesterday.
Download Google Translate, and turn it on and poke the microphone icon to
have it simultaneously translate... or just type things out for you. One of
my favorites to play with: eso si, que es? Which translate renders as
"socks" if you don't have translation from Spanish turned on.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 7:49 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 9/16/2015 1:27 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> > ... The ability to convert the spoken word into text right before your
> eyes is a miracle.
>
> Which I witness and use all the time on iPhone and iPad.
>
> Say What Moose
>
> --
> --
>
> --