[OM] Vacation

Subject: [OM] Vacation
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 03:27:47 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Somehow my wife got the idea that I have been working too hard and deserve a
vacation of some sort. She might be right, because is taking me on a trip at a
place where I can fully indulge in my lighthouse fetish.

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be seeing a lot of this incredible piece of
architecture for the next five days:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=11&pic=27
I remember the beautiful blue sky that day and the few clouds just above the
horizon. I also remember waiting patiently for more than an hour to came right
above the lighthouse and grace it like a crown. Then I got a 4X6 print and that
was the end of it. A very, very sad story.

Now its going to be different. I would like to better this and I would like to
have it on the wall. I thought of bringing the OM1 not only because I had a
hard time finding the batteries for the Minolta A200, but also wanted to use
the same camera system as the first time around. Although, the OMPC looks still
like it just came out of the box, I wouldnt trust it. The OM1 has just been
serviced. I still keep the Vivitar, but this time I also have a prime
Silverschnozdt Zuiko in my arsenal and that would be my weapon of choice. I
probably will just for the novelty, but so far the it looks like the A65 is
going to be the primary instrument, backed up by the A200. There is still space
in the camerabag for the OM's...
You behave while I am gone.
I will let you know which one ended up on the wall: The image from the old film
strip or the new digital pixel thingie.

Best
Boris