Re: [OM] E-M1 and E-M5 II firmware updates coming

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 and E-M5 II firmware updates coming
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:30:31 -0400
I didn't understand what some of these features are but found this which explains it all. <http://www.olympus-global.com/en/news/2015b/nr150915omde.jsp> I was also surprised to see that, in most but not all cases, these additional E-M1 functions are already available on the E-M10 Mk II. Simulated OVF strikes me as a real oddity. I've been trying to think why I might want to use it. Maybe it's really a marketing tool to show what the EVF is actually doing to the image. :-)

Chuck Norcutt