Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: a week in Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: a week in Scotland
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 06:59:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>During my first week back after the USA trip, I attended a major conference on
>IP in
>Glasgow. I have previously posted a gallery of Scottish landscapes. In my
>weekly blog,
>I concentrate on the city of Glasgow, including the university where the
>conference
>took place and the surrounding area, and the centre of town, where I stayed.
>Another
>long blog, sorry, but there were a lot of interesting things to see and
>photograph:
>
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1471
><http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1471>
>
>As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

     I very much like the chandelier encircled by the staircase.  A wonderful
optical treat.

     I also liked the "Columns and courtyard" for many reasons, among them
being the almost infinite DOF and the fact that the far back is not washed out
by the large difference in light intensity.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson