Re: [OM] Attn Travelin' Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] Attn Travelin' Moose
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:23:34 -0400
I'm not Moose but I have a very good friend who has an Olympus Tough. It's a 10MP camera he's been using since at least August of 2009. We vacation together on Cape Cod every August and he sometimes gives me copies of some of his photos from the trip. I have some from both 2009 and 2015 and can verify from the ESIF that the camera is the same one and that he shoots everything in Program mode. It also appears to have a "slow program" mode which shows up in some of the low light photos.

I don't want to publicly post his photos but I'll send you a representative sample with few people and where no one is identifiable (except possibly me). My friend is an avid fisherman on the Cape and we also do a lot of clamming in the sand and mud when the tide is out. The camera is always with him when we're in the kayaks. He's often out fishing by himself at 4-5:00 am and returns with many beautiful sunrise photos.

The ESIF identifies the camera as: Camera Model: uT6000,ST6000. If money is short you might even decide to pick up a used one after you see the photos I'm going to send.

Chuck Norcutt