Re: [OM] OT: Yosemite - Photo - Help needed - Siddiq + Chris

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Yosemite - Photo - Help needed - Siddiq + Chris
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:06:13 -0400
Damn! I was hoping to attain immortality by perpetually cloning myself. Now you tell me that when I die my clone will too. :-(

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/14/2015 2:22 AM, Philippe wrote:

Thanks guys :-)

Yes, I-photo and Photo I find terrible programs too (I use LR with the utmost
satisfaction in that respect).
But it's my friend's choice…

Siddiq: the process I exposed uses the "command + select + roll" that you
describe.
The problem is that it doesn't move the file but creates a second file, both of which
are deleted if you delete one …

Chris: thanks for the pointer too. I'll have a look ASACan …

Amities
Philippe, off for another week's work @ Metz