Re: [OM] (OT) Beer

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Beer
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:53:52 -0400
Yeah, the head was perfect when handed across the bar to me. I should have
taken the shot then, as the hander was not an unattractive senorita.
Doesn't surprise me that it's not readily available yet. They don't bottle
much. Apparently they do bottle some extra-special stuff, but growlers are
all that's available for the regular six.

I know a couple of restaurants in the area that don't carry Oxbow because
they don't have a delivery system that's restaurant friendly, that is, they
bring the beer and set everything up so all the barkeep has to do is pour.
And I don't think they've got an independent distributor. But there was no
shortage of folks arriving at the tasting room for a glass or two or three,
and the little flight trays were all over the place when I arrived. Must
have had a large group leave shortly before.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal