Re: [OM] OT: What the ****!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: What the ****!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:05:04 -0400
I wonder why you have such odd problems that the rest of us don't seem to encounter. I have no idea what it means to have evilbay "disable" "functions". Nor do I have any idea what it means for something to "time out at the system level". What is "the system"? How do you know it's timing out or where?

I know very little about bikes but decided I'd play the part of a restoration parts buyer. Did a search for a "Raleigh crankset". Found one for 50s-60s bikes. Buy it now and everything else seems to be working just fine. I've never seen any of this stuff not work in probably 10 years of using ebay.

Chuck Norcutt