Re: [OM] Mr Fildes, was Packed for a trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Mr Fildes, was Packed for a trip
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 15:12:51 +0200
No, I wouldn't think so.  He long ago lost his proper command of the mother
tongue.  He was lost when he refused to accept that tenses in the same clause
should match, or when he allowed “literally” as a reasonable form of emphasis
:-)

Chris

>>> dealership. See www.soultheft.com <http://www.soultheft.com/> !