Re: [OM] FewFotosForFun - August15 Autumn leaves

Subject: Re: [OM] FewFotosForFun - August15 Autumn leaves
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:20:28 +0200
Thanks to all who looked, I liked the first one the most as well - I think :-), and as the weather is confusing us here its no wonder that the trees are also having trouble deciding if its time to get ready for winter. The shots were straight from camera processed in lightroom using my standard settings which does tweak vibrancy and saturation a bit (+10) so I removed that tweak for some of them but the lighting through the water was fantastic for bringing out the colours otherwise no other adjustments.

BTW I do like the Fuji 10-24 zoom a lot it seems to be delivering nice sharp results - although these images are not the best to demonstrate that.

IanW - who has spen the last three weeks converting and merging aperture libraries into one big lightroom catalogue - made difficult because my early camera settings were set to reuse the name after 1000 pictures and that has got confusing later down the line, luckily a problemi resolved by the time I got to using the E-thingies etc...