Re: [OM] A new use for Photoshop's de-haze tool

Subject: Re: [OM] A new use for Photoshop's de-haze tool
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:24:09 -0700
On 8/31/2015 8:15 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Unlike the other tone controls, the DeHaze function is whole-image in
Lightroom. Fortunately, there are many other similar controls that can
be used selectively.

These days, I'm of the opinion that if I can't do it in Lightroom, I'm
going to charge a whole lot for custom editing.

I can't do it in LR, whatever editing it may be, but I charge myself a very low
rate. ;-)

D. I. Y. Moose