Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/8/2015: my Florida family

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 24/8/2015: my Florida family
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:22:14 -0700
On 8/26/2015 5:23 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Good shots except that I don't care for the vertical perspective distortion in the photos of Moses and Monica. You are either much taller than they are or otherwise holding the camera too high for some reason. I've noticed this in some of your photos before and finally decided to mention it. It's something you can easily correct at the time you take the shot or in post if necessary.

I don't know that I've noticed it before. Doorways and kitchen cabinets are particularly obvious. And I did notice how Moses does look odd in this one. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/Moses.htm>

Monica benefits from a smaller forehead and more natural proportions, I think. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/Monica.htm>

Straight Arrow Moose