Re: [OM] IMG: Attitude!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Attitude!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:37:59 -0700
On 8/22/2015 4:38 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I've never before tried to take photos of fish in an aquarium. Given the odd lights, glass sides, and water, it appears to be a challenge. But, this one just seemed to display attitude, like, "Why am I in here and you're out there?"

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Attitude+2.TIFF.html

I have fairly often taken shots of sea life in aquaria, from big institutions to small tanks in homes, restaurants, etc. The problem to contend with has always been the constant movement, much more than the things you mention. But I've gotten some great images, in addition to the motion blurred ones. :-)

Fishy Moose