Re: [OM] IMG: a day in Washington DC

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a day in Washington DC
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:17:36 -0400
I know a number of vets who have made the trip back. I have no desire to
go. Tina's pictures made me question my decision, but not for long. I
really don't like hot weather. <g>

But a lot of guys not only go back, but also take up residence. You can
live quite comfortably on very little money. I know an English teacher in
Da Nang who complains that the place is overrun with gray-haired Americans
and their young Vietnamese women. Seems not much has changed, except age
and the fact we no longer are killing one another. I guess that's progress.
<wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal