Re: [OM] OMD secret data screen

Subject: Re: [OM] OMD secret data screen
From: Lawrence Plummer <plummerl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 08:46:51 -0700
> It didn't work for me on either my E-M5 or E-M1.  Following the power-on
> while holding
> the menu button down, then releasing and repressing the  menu button when the
> screen
> lights shows me... a normal menu screen.  No  secret sauce for me.
>
>Chuck Norcutt

Chuck, if those are the only steps you did, your missing the last dozen or so
to get to the hidden screens (3). As the article states, they are:

Begin by inserting your camera’s battery and holding down the ‘menu’ button
while you turn the camera on.As soon as you see the LCD illuminate, release the
menu button and immediately press it again.You will now be presented with a
menu; select the ‘SPANNER’ option and click to the right using the direction
pad.Scroll down to the brightness screen and click to the right once
again.Select the INFO option and then select OK.You will be presented with a
screen that says ‘OLYMPUS’.Enter the following code sequence: UP, DOWN, LEFT,
RIGHT, SHUTTER, UP. The above seven steps works on both my E-M1 & E-M5. Once
the screens are reached, the four pages are displayed with the UP, DOWN,LEFT &
RIGHT buttons. Another article, with more info, can be found here (bottom of
page):
http://www.biofos.com/cornucop/hidden.html larry