[OM] Baby Tripod update

Subject: [OM] Baby Tripod update
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 21:03:53 -0500
I ordered the Pedco Digital UltraPod II and just got it today. Pretty robust - glass-filled nylon construction, machined aluminum bosses for all of the threaded stuff. Long velcro strap for attaching it to stuff. Easily held the E-M5 and the 75-300. When folded, the long strap will allow me to fasten it to the bag strap, which is handy.

Only complaint is that the slip-on vinyl feet, at least the big main one, slip off without being asked. I'm going to have to put some sort of goo in there to keep 'em stuck on. Or wrap a layer of electrical tape around the top of the foot to keep it stuck to the leg.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie