Re: [OM] Crummy color conundrum

Subject: Re: [OM] Crummy color conundrum
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:06:09 -0700
Curiously FastStone depicted images almost spot on but even Photoshop was a tad
 off.  The machine was rendered essentially useless for photo editing.  I
clearly don't understand how windows/FastStone handle color.  If I searched out
color management in the search box it saw the Huey Pro profile.  No clue how it
could be so horridly off.
Well, I just fired up the printer and am getting prints that are waaaay too teal green ??? Display properly in FS and PS but prints look like dog doo. What's going on? I was getting prints that were spot on. I guess I'll try to re-calibrate. Hope that update didn't screw with the xrite software. Woulda, shoulda sprung for that $89 deal that the Moose jumped on. :(