Re: [OM] The French Chef

Subject: Re: [OM] The French Chef
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:30:59 -0700
While staying in Mas del Lum near Boussac, the innkeeper recommended a small
place run by a husband and wife team (no other visible staff) in Figeac for
dinner. It was an open kitchen and one
could see he cooked with passion and skill and the service was impeccable.  We
went back again and I asked the wife if her husband would mind if I  used my
GM-1.  She said he would be delighted.
I posted this as I have never posted an image at ISO 6400 before and I thought
his mustache was superb.  No viewing at 100% please.  You know who you are.

Hey! I represent that!

Actually, it holds up quite well at 100%. A dash of NeatImage, perhaps two levels, masked, crop a bit, raise lower mids just a little, downsample, FM post sampling, again, perhaps at a couple of levels, and it would make a very good portrait.

Very Nice!