Re: [OM] IMGS:

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS:
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:02:15 +0000
Hmm. Those links work for me...

Thanks,
Steve Goss |

pbase.com domain seems to have expired

On 11 August 2015 at 15:49, Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>   For some reason the images are not coming through, Tina.
>
> Charlie
>
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > PESO:
> >
> > What we've been doing lately:
> >
> > I'm still canning and making gazpacho from our 80 tomato plants,
> cucumbers
> > and peppers:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/160985894
> >
> > We checked the bee hives yesterday.  One is not doing much but the
> > other one has 5 supers full of honey and brood and bee bread:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/160985895
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/160985896

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.