[OM] L-139, was Re: IMG: Friday Triptich

Subject: [OM] L-139, was Re: IMG: Friday Triptich
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 06:23:35 +0100
Jim

It looks like the L-139 is an upgrade of the original L-39; here’s another
example:

http://prideaircraft.com/L139.htm <http://prideaircraft.com/L139.htm>

Dianna Stanger must have made it unique with her restoration etc . . .

I wonder what it is about the machine that invites people to buy it and restore
it.  Perhaps the purchase price is low, for a jet-powered aircraft.

Chris