Re: [OM] OT: iphone battery replacement

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: iphone battery replacement
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:17:02 -0400
    I'm not sure if it was intentional (to create more business) or an
unintended side effect of their seamless design philosophy. In Steven Job's
biography it clearly states that Jobs commanded that it be difficult to
gain access to the inner workings of the early Apple computers; he wanted
no owners mucking with the insides. I recall looking on the internet for
instructions on how to change the battery in an iPod. The larger ones are
hard but doable. The replacement of the battery in an iPod Mini was deemed
equal to removing your own kidney.

Charlie