Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/7/2015: rain clouds, finally!

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/7/2015: rain clouds, finally!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:57:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>We have not had any rain in at least a month. During yesterday’s evening bike
>ride,
:it looked like we might get some:

>http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=4242112537&k=nRH9cZt&lb=1&s=O
>
>But it was false alarm. Alicante stayed dry.

     Only a month?  We had our best chance in six weeks yesterday, and got
nothing.  The radar showed the storms stacking up to the north and east, and
when they tried moving into the Phoenix area they stopped dead in their tracks.
 Lack of moisture down here cut off their major fuel source.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson