Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of iPhone Images
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:46:12 -0500
Hi Chris,

Same engine, same sound. Back in the late 1950s, when these were available for less than $5000, a few of us considered getting one. The thing that turned me off was that all of the fuel was carried in belly tanks, beneath the floor. I could just envision sitting atop a bonfire in case of any mishap.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA