Re: [OM] Wanted: hot poop

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: hot poop
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 20:56:19 -0400
I've always bought my adapters from seller big_is on ebay. I've never been disappointed. For my m4/3 cameras I have adapters for OM, Minolta MD, M42, T2 and Leica screw. They all work. They're also cheap. I've never had a problem with one but if I did they're so cheap I'd just throw it out.

Here is his OM=>m4/3. This one is different from my own. The body of mine is simply black with no white grip lines as seen here
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adapter-Olympus-OM-lens-to-Micro-4-3-M4-3-EP1-EP2-E-PL2-GH2-GF2-G1-G2-EPL1-EPL2-/400310674161?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d346022f1>

Chuck Norcutt