Re: [OM] IMG: Ladder-backed Woodpecker?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ladder-backed Woodpecker?
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 22:27:46 -0500
Thanks, Rick.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/25/2015 9:02 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
The red bellied is correct... Weird as that sounds. It's more like a rusty
patch, Jim. He's one of our residents, too.
On Jul 25, 2015 3:34 PM, "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Chris.  I still didn't get the back markings in sharp focus.

Ric Carter, on the LUG, identified it as a Red-bellied Woodpecker, though
the belly is not really red.  From my searches, I think he is correct.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA