Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: back to the daily ground

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: back to the daily ground
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:43:11 -0500
Nice collection, Nathan. I must be getting old, for I felt 30_8 was the best of the lot. Thanks for sharing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/21/2015 12:42 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
My first full week following the vacation in Denmark. It was hot and there was a lot
of work. But despite this, I managed to capture some good food, happy people, nice
landscapes, cute animals and lightly clad women (and men). It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1438

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain