Re: [OM] Shapes of Light and Shadow

Subject: Re: [OM] Shapes of Light and Shadow
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:00:40 -0700
On 7/14/2015 1:29 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Some are pleasant, some are pretty creepy.

I assume you refer not to parts of the one image, but to all the images in that
gallery. :-)

Not sure I see any creepy but perhaps the first. But then, that's my shadow in the top hat, silhouetted by light behind me reflected on a large window, all over an ordinary night view of the new Bay Bridge western span and SF. Just as well that I don't find myself creepy. :-)

Thanks for looking and I'm glad you enjoyed some of the ride.

More to come ...

Shadowy Moose