Re: [OM] IMG: Finally!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Finally!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:45:25 -0400
Yes, the vignette definitely helps. If there's anything else that can be improved about the image it's to simulate a (heresy for macro) shallower depth of field. Too many sharp looking leaves in the background. The vignette fixed some but not enough in the brighter bits. But it was good before too.

Chuck Norcutt