Re: [OM] IMG: Working Aircraft

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Working Aircraft
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 11:24:58 -0500
Hi Chris,
Rounds is a local guy, son of Don Rounds, an engineer now retired from Arnold Center. They have dabbled in surplus military aircraft for years. They do service on a number of warbirds such as AT-6 and SNJ for other pilots. Chris is also offering instruction to basic students. He is not as well known as many of the airshow pilots.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA