Re: [OM] 10 stop ND reviews

Subject: Re: [OM] 10 stop ND reviews
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 18:56:23 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Jez writes:

<<<Example of colour shift:

<<<As it came out of the camera (f/32, ISO100, 30sec exposure)
<<http://www.zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17796

<<After a simple b&w conversion (or just click one picture to the right)
<<<http://www.zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17799

<<<Thanks anyway Iwert!

Thanks for posting that interesting image and example of colour shift.  I am
thinking it might be very difficult if not next to
impossible to avoid color shifts with the variable ND filters as the extinction
coefficients of the  usual pol material  used vary
by wavelenght and I think even the quarter wave plate alters the colour a bit.

Fixed ND filter or nothing, Mike