Re: [OM] Classic Shell - Start menu and other Windows enhancements

Subject: Re: [OM] Classic Shell - Start menu and other Windows enhancements
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:43:17 -0400
I can probably do it tomorrow afternoon.

Chuck

On 7/7/2015 1:14 PM, Linda Parisio wrote:
So sorry Chuck but today is the only day John will not be home is there
any way we can reschedule this anytime that's good for you I appreciate
all your help he also has his computer at work with him

/Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID/

Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can do the networking and photo transfer stuff this afternoon.  Can
John be there too to include his own computers in the configuration?

Chuck

<mailto:layla0704@xxxxxxxxxxx>>