Re: [OM] IMG:

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG:
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 18:27:30 -0400
There is an El Niño building which tends to suppress Atlantic hurricanes but enhances Pacific cyclones.

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/5/2015 4:53 PM, Chris Trask wrote:

Today we shifted to an off shore flow accompanied with orange
smoke-filled sky. At least it has kept the temps down.This summer is an
anomaly. The warm pool of water off the coast is really mucking things up!

      That pool of warm water has been making a mess out of the weather here in
the southwest since late last year, and it's not going to end any time soon:

http://polar.ncep.noaa.gov/sst/rtg_high_res/color_newdisp_anomaly_160W_95W_15N_65N_ophi0.png

      We've already seen what this anomaly does with tropical cyclones twice
this season, and I'm looking at least twice a day for the next occurance.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson