Re: [OM] Masked Bandit caught in the act...

Subject: Re: [OM] Masked Bandit caught in the act...
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:04:43 -0400
I can't believe I'm in accord with the Moose again.
I'm not trying to tame the birds, just enjoy them. Most of our four acre
patch has been turned back to habitat. We've fed the deer corn for more
than 20 years... What started as a ploy to keep them out of the garden, has
continued as confirmation of a safe place to visit. The trust is evident,
as each year, they leave the wee ones "with us" as they go foraging
elsewhere.
To each his own.