Re: [OM] Olympus 12mm is not 12mm?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 12mm is not 12mm?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 13:58:37 -0500
I'm growing amused with this conversation. Although when I got my first real camera outfit (NIkon F), I had and shot a 24 frequently, but with time I became disinterested in this focal length. When I moved to the OM's I ended up with an 18 and a 21. That with a 28 were my go to lenses. I discovered the 18 was perfect for interior shots and the 21 perfect for outdoors, although I did shoot a lot of landscapes with the 85-100-135's. So, if Oly is cropping a bit off the edge of the 12-40/2.8, that's fine with me, I still plan on getting one for the EM5.2 I just got. They can cut it down to a 14 on the short end for all I care uless they can stretch it to 10, which seems unrealistic, but when I got my 43-86 Nikkor I said I'll never again shoot with a zoom, and look where I'm at now.

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Whitmire