Re: [OM] A note out of the blue

Subject: Re: [OM] A note out of the blue
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 17:57:34 +0200
Congrats to all of you

And welcome Mya to this Oly world, you'll soon discover that that guy with a large lense in lieu of nose and eyes, is way cool a grandpa :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 26 juin 15 à 11:28, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

Hi all,

A quick note to advise that my daughter, residing 500 km distant, yesterday
at 3pm,  gave birth to a daughter, Mya, 4.12kg.
It's a great relief as she has been ill with (overweight) diabetes and
pre-eclampsia. Both well.
Have no idea when I'll see or have photos. We have quite (for us) severe
winter at the moment so I'm not keen to travel right now.

That makes it 2 grandchildren for me, one of each, to the one pair of parents.

Cheers, Brian Swale

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE