[OM] A button has been pushed.

Subject: [OM] A button has been pushed.
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 00:07:12 +0100
There have been consequences to this particular button pushing, namely the
arrival at my door of a OM-D E-M1 with a 12-40 f2.8 and 40-150 f2.8.  There
goes my pay rise for the whole year.

So far (both days) I'm enjoying the ergonomics of the thing, and the
absence of bulk.   I took it to a cosy little gig in what used to be the
ground floor of a rather small house in South Bristol.

https://goo.gl/photos/fzALG7MPAe9e3asC8

(29 photos).

Enjoy, C&C welcome as always.

This does inevitably mean that some 4/3 kit will be heading out of the door
to help pay for it, starting with a little-used 7-14 f/4, I'm tempted to
hang on to the 14-54 and 50-200, though the 40-150 plus a 1.4x converter
will do the job of the latter without losing too many stops.  I'm
definitely hanging onto the 50 f/2 macro.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer