Re: [OM] Orange Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Orange Olympus
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:19:15 +0100
Nice looking camera, Ian :-)

I don’t use filters unless I wish to balance a wide range of light levels.
When I went on a very enjoyable landscape course last year, they recommended
grads for sunrises or sunsets and the “Big Stopper” for water, should you wish
to capture frothy water.

I might just have to upgrade my X100S to a X100T, now that you have mentioned
one.

Chris